Ipcc preparation

Hey guys, how's your preparation for IPCC May 2014? Please discuss here any topic you may have found difficult. I don't have any study buddy so if any of you guys are serious, we can contact over emails and be virtual study buddies if you want.
Replies (7)
I am getting difficulty in remembering tax n law sections

for me its difficult to remember costing&fm,law, mainly taxation
 

Hw to stdy fr audit??
Visit www.coursemateonline.com to download free notes and video lectures.
M focusing more on cost n fm as m very weak in that subject...
I was a hindi medium studnt till cpt n now i have convert my medium in eng for ipcc .it is very difficult to learn law 4 me.plss suggest a better approach 4 me.thanx in advance....
Hey guys best of luck to you all. I haven't started studying yet but seeing that they have postponed the exam, I still have hope.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details