Total

Result

PASS

Grand Total

'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt
'<' indicates passed under CA regulation 1988 

Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002

ICAI Home Page

Mayank (CA Final) (90 Points)
Replied 08 August 2012

finally i cleared PCC and now i m a CA Finalist

RG(BCom,CA,CS,CMA,CFA,DISA,MBA (Professional) (1028 Points)
Replied 19 October 2012

When i first entered Shree Ram Law House (the leading book seller for CA, CS, CMA and Law books in Chandigarh) in 2004 (when i started my CA), i was surprised, amazed and had a happy feeling with a salute flowing from my heart to all the authors whose books were lying around as the books go a long way in shaping our future, both personally and professionally..

I had decided that one day i would also make my presence through my title in the same rack!

Though the dream got fulfilled long back in January 2010 with launching of COMPANION series (Solved Question papers of B.Com, Panjab University), but i was not satisfied as i wanted to make it large and always wanted to come out with a title having national reach. The fuel was burning inside and the desires were pushing me higher and higher..thus started working on the project in this direction in May 2011..

Also this year (2012), apart from achieving DISA i had not done something great which could satisfy me...

And at last i have been able to turn my dream (which i saw 8 years back) into reality..

With great enthusiasm, i hereby announce the launch of my book ECONOMIC AND LABOUR LAWS for CS EXECUTIVE MOUDLE II..

I am thankful to my family, my friends, my students and all my mates on CA Club India whose encouraging words always pushed me towards my goals.

I chose this subject as there was no good book available on this subject matter.

The book shall be available on all the leading book stores in India by next week.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE BOOK

· Strictly as per CS Executive syllabus

· Chapter analysis of each chapter – showing past trend

· Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus

· All topics of module covered

· Simple & lucid language

· Questions of last 20 exams included

· Unique presentation to create interest

· Tabular and diagrammatic Presentation for easy understanding

· All topics categorized under suitable headings and sub headings

· Topic Wise index to facilitate quick search of important topics

· Includes all the latest amendments

· Chapters arranged as per Module Sequence for quick reference

· More than 250 Objective questions

· More than 800 Fill in the blanks

· More than 450 True - False

Though considerable care has been taken to make the book error free yet some unintended errors may have crept in for which I feel apologies. But as ‘the road to improvement is never ending’, I would welcome the suggestions, criticism and feedback of this book for the incorporation of necessary changes in a timely manner. The readers may post their suggestions, feedback and queries on email id rahulgarg.ca @ gmail.com or shreeramlaw @ rediffmail.com.

1 Like

RG(BCom,CA,CS,CMA,CFA,DISA,MBA (Professional) (1028 Points)
Replied 19 October 2012

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: