Ipcc/pcc it sm video

HELLO GUYS,

 

ANYBODY HAVE PCC/IPCC VIDEO LECTURE ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ? ? ? 

 

PLEASE UPLOAD IT..

Replies (21)
Search on youtube.............

u can download it from zaheergazasalma.blogspot.com

THANKS SALMA......

thanks 

 

I AM TRYING TO COMPILE SM LECTURES FROM YOU TUBE AND OTHER SOURCES AND MAKE EASY NOTES 

WILL UPLOAD IT AND iNFOMATION TECHNOLOGY NOTES FROM DINESH MADAN ALSO WILL UPLOAD BUT I AM APPEARING FOR MAY 2012 PCC SO VERY LITTLE TIME 

 

 

thanks salma  but can you upload accountancy lectures because there are few chapters on your blog,if you find time i dont want to waste your time..best wishes

I UPLOADED NPO AND INCOMPLETE RECORD . IS THERE ANY SPECIFIC RREQUIREMENT TELL I WILL DO IT SOON . IF COSTING FM IS REQUIRED LET ME KNOW . I WILL

 

ok i will check it out i need them too....i need the grp 2 lectures i dont have any video for grp 2 and who is the faculty for cost fm can you tell

WHICH SUBJECT U HAVE IN GOUP 2 . I AM PCC STUDENT .  SOME GOOD ONE ONLY FROM SAME CLASS OF ACCOUNTS LEC

 

hi salma can you provide more lecture on ITSM and audit i am preparing for may12 grp 2.

hi salma am taking about advanced accounting lectures .....in ipcc they hve divided pcc accounting in two parts,course is the same like partnership,company accounts.insurance companies depatmental etc and i hve downloaded npo and single entry but they are not cmplete lectures do you have their rest classes

hi plz upload it videos

UPLOADED SOME AUDIT VIDEOS .    SOON WILL UPLOAD OTHER VIDOES AND ONE FULL COURSE LECTURES OF AUDIIT FROM VIKAS ................. WHOSE NOTES I HAVE ALREADY UPLOADED .

hi salma thanks..are these audit videos for may2012

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details