Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ipcc nov 16 syllabus

divyalakshmi (student) (153 Points)

13 January 2016  
Hello friends.. I am thinking to write my IPCC group 1 exams on Nov 2016. I am very confused about the change in syllabus which is in rounds.. will the change be effective from may 2016 itself? if yes, how can I start my preparations for Nov 16 exams. Please help..

3 Replies

ash_TRSS (Article) (311 Points)
Replied 13 January 2016

Accounts- Only Few Ind As will be applicable & rest chapters remain the same. Law- Few Basic sections of Companies act 2013 might be added to the syllabus Costing & FM- Its the same Tax- GST will be applicable from May 17/ Nov 17 if law is passed by Oct. 16. But the chances are less given the present scenario. So again Direct tax and indirect tax will remain the same til May 2017. So better not waste much of time, start sincerely your studies now itself and read RTPs before writing the exam.

Jeet Vachharajani (Student) (417 Points)
Replied 13 January 2016

No,there is not going to be any change.The portion will remain dead SAME.All the best!

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40571 Points)
Replied 14 January 2016

There are some subjects which will be part of the syllabus and so you can not move away from it. Accordingly, do not wait till the last minute, get started with certain subjects which are not going to change. For example: Tax law where Finance Act 2015 you need to study, that is for sure. Accounts and Cost & FM few topics may change here and there, so you can study those.

Take a positive approach for studying and do not complain at a later point, you were short of time. When we have time, we should make best use of it, if certain things are going to change, let is be, it may be useful to you at some point in time in life.

All the very best for your preparation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register