Ipcc law preparation?

HI all,

IPCC exams are nearing..I still havent started with preparation for law!!!

I was looking through munish bhandari sir book.

I have two questions:

1)Which book do I study ethics and communication from? Friends are asking me to study it from the practice manual,but I feel the answers are too short and not sufficient..So I should I study ethics and communication from practice manual or Munish bhandari??

2)I have no clue how to study for the deeds chapter..Please advise!!!!

Replies (6)
for ethics and communication practice manual is sufficient prepare thoroughly... bczz questions will be directly asked frm practice manual... and matter is sufficient even I studied frm that onlyy and I gott 62..
Any other option of bhandari for law ???

Apart from the practice manual, try to also study the previously asked examination questions in the Munish Bandari book. Most of them will already be covered in the practice manual; but if there are any questions not covered, then read them as well. Good luck :)

study from practice mannual as it will save much time for u which u can allocate for other subjects.its foolish to waste time in m.bhandaris book.
Hii shalini.. as you have not yet started with law.. so noe you will have to do more of smart work then hard work.. start with ethics and communication as direct questions are asked from this portion which can have one ans only unlike law portion frm whr case studies are asked which can have different ans from yours.. so 1st cover this 40m protion which is sure shot!! Then go for smal chap i .e. paymnt of bonus then gratuity then contract misc employees related chap which will cover another 15 marks minimum.aftr prep for around 55m at last go for comp law .. I hope this will help you..
And yeah munish bhandari is a gud buk..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details