Ipcc it training program

Hi freinds.. I have registered for IPCC-may 2012. I received all the books related when I registered. But before 10 days I received 2 books and a CD through courrier-IT training programme module I and II" I am confused for what reason they have sent me this book. Is there any exam for IT mngmt training that we should write along with IPCC? Or just for reference they have sent me? Answer to this would be helpfull...

Replies (7)
there is 1 month IT training... before u appearing in IPCC exm..! and u should hve to clear this training

is completion of both orientation program and ITT compulsory before appearing for IPCC-  may 2012?

is completion of both orientation program and ITT compulsory before appearing for IPCC-  may 2012?

Its not compulsory before appearing IPCC exam but you can start your articleship after completion of both the training

 

Its not compulsory before appearing IPCC exam but you can start your articleship after completion of both the exams

 

what about orientation course? even that can be completed after IPCC?

Yes, It can be completed after appearing IPCC exam too

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details