Ipcc/cpt/final video lecture.....

Himanshu Arora (Articleship) (292 Points)

19 October 2012  

Hello friends,

First i want to ask ,Is headline of this thread shakes your mind to see the thread..??If yes then pls read below

Actually iam writing this thread because of many people on caclubindia looking for free video lecture but frankly says there is no such site which gives you full videos lecture and even a single orignal and updated video..."Agar hai Bhi to kuch fake hai or kuch scam".Many people made such  site to earn money from it.

While surfing on google found many sites related to it..some sites giving lecture but not free,you have to make account on cloud storeage site like filefactory etc.to get video and after creating account,the video provided by the blog owner are not updated as per revised guidleines of ICAI....The videos are most probaly old ...

These site open premium account after charging some money from you....and sites which provide you the free lecture are affialted with these sites and earn money when you click on link provided by them...

I want to share something good" many people search for "XXXX sir "video leacture on net but not find anything.."actually there is an old case " i dont want  to disclose the name of sir "he just told us during class"...Many students due to less time purchase CDs of final classes and result was all students are failed due to "CDs are not updated,Bhaiya kon update karega CDs".and finally they are asking sir to teach them.....

What i finally want to say???

1.)Please dont search for free video lecture,i know some videos are avabile on youtube,you may refer youtube videos but not wholly depend on it ...just take refernce ...

2.)Always take orignal video lecture from teachers  not from such a "bekar video"....