I am looking for online video lectures for IPCC ?Can anyone suggest me with some good faculty names?
I am looking for online video lectures for IPCC ?Can anyone suggest me with some good faculty names?
August First Week
What is August first week??
Try Eten ca satellite classes or and only see casiksha website of ICAI Some video lectures are good
Eten Ca is very far from my place and they dont provide dvd's we have to go to the center.
I am saying about online satellite classes
Yea but I have already searched about this in google but I didn't got any info?
Try ca siksha , caclubindia India is advertising online classes which has girl's picture try these I think we should go to center for eten not accessible through home
Yes but someone told me raj k agarwal and kunal agarwal is not good and studyathome has their videos
Venkat so are you trying to say that we can rely on caclubindia video classes?
As akshaykumar said better to go for class room coaching online coaching can't be relied much and there is no face to face interaction with tutor just use satellites for subject in which u feel r good and strong for revision or small concepts which u don't understand but give a shot to caclubindia India coaching some faculty is exceptionally good worth 2000
Thank you so much.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals