IPCC AND ATC or IPCC ONLY

What should I do?
Should I register for both IPCC & ATC?
Or
Should I register only for IPCC?
suggest me plz
What is the use of ATC?
Replies (7)

You should get urself registered with both groups of ipcc and atc bcoz it saves money as well as it provides an additional certificate

 and what about articles. should i register without articles or with articles. What does it mean and what difference it makes??

With articles means with articleship registration.
We dnt need to register for articleship now.
Originally posted by : Satvir Singh Litt
 and what about articles. should i register without articles or with articles. What does it mean and what difference it makes??

 

if you register urself with article now then u dnt need to register yourself again when u vl start ur articleship after clearing 1st group..

 so, does that means i should register with articles.

thats up to u satvir..student have to make choice for it

it hardly make any diffrence...

Originally posted by : Deepak
What should I do?

Should I register for both IPCC & ATC?

Or

Should I register only for IPCC?

suggest me plz What is the use of ATC?

atc garrantees u the safe future even if u dont pass ca final, it is just like degree of ca junior
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details