Investment in sukanya samaridhi yojana and ppf

I want to know which is the better option for Investment Sukanya Samridhi Yojana or PPF?. I already have a PPF account for more than a 10 Years. and my daughter will be a age of 10 by next week. I use to Invest almost 8K to 10K yearly in PPF, so I want to know related to the Investment in Sukanya Samridhi Yojana would be a better option?. Thanks in advance.

Replies (2)

Usually rate of interest over SSY is about 0.4 to 0.5% more than that of PPF....

Sir Dhirajlal please follow me, so I can Send you a Private message. Also thanks for your valuable information.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details