Investment in indian share market

Hlo,

I need some advice. I am a Nepali citizen and have a bank account in India but no other proofs like Indian Pan Card, Adhar Card....I want to do investment in Indian stock market. so how can I do this,  how to open my demat account there?

Plz help me out with this query.

Thanks

Replies (1)

In order to open a Demat account with any depository Participant like ICICI Direct, Sharekhan, Angel broking etc. First you must have PAN card.

Documents required:

  • PAN card
  • Identity proof
  • Address Proof
  • 2 passport size photo
  • 2 cancelled cheque

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details