Easy Office
LCI Learning

INVESTMENT BANKING

Page no : 2

Sgcray (Accounts) (110 Points)
Replied 31 March 2011

Big 4 Transaction Advisory is a good way of trying to get into PE/IB, as you get to do a lot of interaction with PE clients in that.

But breaking into Big4 Transaction Advisory can be hard too. They normally require good audit exposure during articleship, preferably Big 4 articles only (at fresher level).

CA. Bhawana Joshi (Co-Founder GST Insights )   (81 Points)
Replied 27 October 2011

Hi Kapil,

I was going through ur discussion on Investment banking, founded very much appt.

So finally landed at some good IBC .

Actually I am in CA- Final and  v completed almost a year of articleship & planning to switch to some other firm which is having a strong xposure in either VALUATIONS OR SOMETHING GOOD WHICH CAN IN FUTURE HELP ME TO START WITH SOME GOOD INVESTMENT COMPANIES.

PLEASE ADVISE!!

Thanks & regards

rituraj (Process Developer) (21 Points)
Replied 31 October 2011

Hi,

If you are planning to do CFA then instead of choosing CFA (ICFAI) better to go with CFA (US). CFA (US) is more practial then indian CFA. However, CFA(US) is too costly.

Regards

Annkur Talwar

PRATIK.S.SHAH (1) (108 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

Hi maru,

I am also a CA Final Student i hv been hearing of Financial Engeneering also as a degree.can u guide me is FRM better or Financial Engeneering????i knw Institute of MAngmnt Research,Chennai conducts Financal Engeneering course in India.Plz Guide

Ishika (ca final) (250 Points)
Replied 07 January 2014

Is NCFM conducted by NSE is helpful in entry in investment banking Company to conduct Industrial Training

chandan (STUDENT) (64 Points)
Replied 06 February 2014

SIR CA'S TAKE 3 -4 YEARS TO GET INTO INVESTMENT BANKING DOMAIN. U NEED TO DO EITHER MBA FROM IIM OR CFA.

CFA IS BETTER AND INVESTME NT BANKING HAS ALSO 3 MAIN FIELDS

IPO

PRIVATE EQUITY  AND

MERGERS

SO GET READY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT

FINANCIAL CORRIDOR

Anil (Supply Chain Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 11 September 2014

Hello Kapil,

You can go for The CIBOP (Certified Investment Banking Operations Professional) program at Imarticus is designed for careers in the operations, treasury and clearing functions within an investment bank. After completing the comprehensive program at Imarticus, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of global Investment Banking and Capital Markets.

Hitesh Awtaney (Others) (16 Points)
Replied 09 September 2015

Hi,

My friend spoke to me about his company and how they asked to try videos from this gradopedia website. This coveres everything on investment banking career

gradopedia.com/job-function/investment-banking/financial-services-group/

Rima (manager) (22 Points)
Replied 30 September 2020

Many candidates today aspire to become investment bankers. The best way to achieve this end is by pursuing the pgp investment banking course at the ITM University. You get trained by the experts in the field to handle complex challenges related to investment banking. Strong foundations ensure the best job opportunities too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: