Invalid Return- F.Y 2017-18

I'm filling income tax return before a due date (30-05-2018) and I'm having refund . In this I'm sent acknowledgement also but now IT site showing acknowledge not sent or not signed for acknowledgement and now acknowledge showing Invalid return.what can I do.... please suggest me..
Replies (8)

File condonation request online, for delay in verification of ITR.

ok sir I'm not linked pan and adhar.becouse of not matched adhar and pan so I'm eligible refund?

If Aadhar is linked with bank account, no problem for AY 2018-19 refund.

In future you will not be able to file return, so complete the formalities at earliest.

ok. sir suppose in this case I'm doing revised return is possible?
becouse adhar otp I'm not get .and acknowledgement showing Invalid.

there is other issues in your ITR, You have to file revised return on or before 31.3.2019,  To make correction in your adhar you have to visit designated bank or post office in your area. visit uidai site to know address of post office and bank in your area where you can make correction in yr adhar. CA umesh kumar- 9717597230

ok thank-you sir
Rectification, Refund, Intimation and other Income Tax Processing Related QueriesCentralized Processing Center1800 103 4455 (or) +91-80-46605200
thank you and congratulations

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details