instead of quarterly filing of gstr1 monthly returns filed

instead of quarterly filing of gstr1 for Oct Nov and Dec filed monthly returns of December filed
I have not included gstr1 sales of Oct and Nov month
I have filed my return
please advice us
Replies (4)

What is Your Turn Over?

Which option You are select for GSTR 1 return is monthly or Quarterly?

quaterly

If you are selected Quarterly basis the how to you file Monthly return...?

 

Explain Yourself for your exact qury...!

sir I must give gstr1 details of 3 months like October sales, November sales and December sales but I have given detail for only one month of December sales only in gstr1

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details