VERY GUD IDEA.
I AGREE WITH YOU SIR.
VERY GUD IDEA.
I AGREE WITH YOU SIR.
U r right Balu Sir.... I totally agree with u Sir..
Completely agree with Balu & Bhumika,
brilliant idea !
NICE IDEA, "ANY" BOOK WILL DO....... WHICH CAN'T NORMALLY BE PURCHASED.......
Better give him a option to take a Ipod or Book at his choice

OR

Apart from this one more thing
Free SMS sunscripttion of CAclubindia
Books is better option man, Some people cant afford books, our professional books or most expensive one.So i came with this idea they can get thourgh like this.Once they get success they can buy like this ipod so many...think of this.....
gr8 idea sir
good idea
Yes, books r d best things to gift....
ya i agree too......!
ya good idea
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals