Instead of IGST by mistake paid as CGST & SGST while filing GSTR 3B in the month of Nov'17.

while filing GSTR 3B in the month of Nov'17 by mistake I paid 54000rs (300000*18%=54000)as CGST&SGST.Instead of showing in IGST
column by mistake.how can I rectify this,now I have to pay IGST,can I claim input tax credit of cgst&SGST paid wrongly?
please reply!!
Replies (3)
Pay correct amount under correct head
claim ITC or refund of wrongly paid amount
Yes...
You can claim the Wrongly paid amount...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details