Information

Is there any problem if gst registration and trade license address are different but the PAN of company is same?
Replies (5)

It should be same.

GST registration and trade license address must be same 

 

may I know the logic behind this? I had registered in GST at that time my address was different and now I have got my trade license with a different address as i shift my office. PAN is same. I have a proprietorship business.Please give me the logic if possible and what would happen if I do not change it.
Originally posted by : Suman Sarkar
may I know the logic behind this? I had registered in GST at that time my address was different and now I have got my trade license with a different address as i shift my office. PAN is same. I have a proprietorship business.Please give me the logic if possible and what would happen if I do not change it.

You Update Current Address in GST Portal 

For getting registration which proof you was uploaded to the site rent agreement or others ?

You can change address in your profile

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details