Industril Training or Articleship

Hi All, I am doing my last 12 months of articleship. I have got an offer from one of the company in Bangalore for insustrial training. They are ready to pay 10k. My present pay at my CA firm is 1.5K. I only 50% confident of clearing my CA final 1st group exam in June-09. I am not writing the second group. Both the places can give me a months leave only. The industrial training demands outstation audits. Should I opt for industrial training or continue with my articles.I request members who have experience of industrail training to reply to this?

Replies (2)

first u r the best to decide...

two IT is definately better option

three u r wrg in not giving 2nd group nw its any way too late...

u shd consider relocating ur self... bangalore is ggod place relocating is definately nt a problem there...

but also i think the IT pay is very less...


in my view, it is more important to clear exams first...........think about clearing exams first as it is the sole basis of ur degree, training and experience type of stuff can be availed after exams but once u get the certificate in ur hands, pay would certianly of double or triple than this...................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details