Indirect Tax Classes- Nikhil Gupta (9891950868)

Hi

I am Nikhil Gupta-Nov. 2005 Indirect Tax Topper and Rank Holder. If you are not able to get into Ajay Sir or Deepak Sir classes and attempt is due then I can surely help you.

I am currently working with B4 consultancy firm and interested in coaching CA/CS/CWA students. I will make this subject easiest for you all to understand and to write in exam TRUST..................!

Please contact me at nikhil.gupta513 @ gmail.com or at 9891950868.

Batch depends upon no. of students and fees will be approx. 4500 to 6000.

I live in Amar Colony (Lajpat Nagar 4-New Delhi)

Warm Regards

Nikhil Gupta

Replies (4)
Originally posted by :NIKHIL GUPTA
"
Hi
I am Nikhil Gupta-Nov. 2005 Indirect Tax Topper and Rank Holder. If you are not able to get into Ajay Sir or Deepak Sir classes and attempt is due then I can surely help you.
I am currently working with B4 consultancy firm and interested in coaching CA/CS/CWA students. I will make this subject easiest for you all to understand and to write in exam TRUST..................!
Please contact me at nikhil.gupta513 @ gmail.com or at 9891950868.
Batch depends upon no. of students and fees will be approx. 4500 to 6000.
I live in Amar Colony (Lajpat Nagar 4-New Delhi)
Warm Regards
Nikhil Gupta
"

Sir can u provide notes on the subject.It will not be possible for me to attend classes but can purchase notes.My attempt is due in may 09.

Atleast provide some guidance as how to tackle the subject by self study

Dear

I dont have any ready notes which can help you.

Warm Regards and Best of luck for Exams 

CA Nikhil Gupta

Half of Service Tax is done away in one lecture.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details