IndAS 21 & Consolidation

Hi all,

 

I have a foreign currency translation and consolidation of foreign subsidiary models here: https://yasaswigomes.blogspot.com/2022/04/consolidation-of-foreign-company-in.H T M L

Hope it leaves learners with a good gist.

Txs

Replies (33)
Quick Summary
This discussion shares free Excel models for IndAS 21 and foreign subsidiary consolidation, including foreign currency translation and budgeting. The author explains the process, noting that manual calculations initially had a small discrepancy resolved using Excel's solver. The models are presented as a valuable learning resource, with participants discussing their experiences and potential applications in financial planning and analysis (FP&A).

Drop a PM
Reply if you have some answer, don't just play games by putting same reply on each post.

You have everything in my blogspot.

Aright, I am not getting a verification code as my mobile doesnt have balance. I am using a different email but same person

Sorry this message is for Eshwar Reddy

My apologies Madam CA Rashmi Gandhi. I guess you both are acquainted and having fun. 

Hope it link is for information purposes.

@ Rashmi ,
That is not game , I was about to contact him for web design.

Don't think everything negatively.

Just concentrate on your profession instead of concentrating me
Check your all post on the same day same time, you post the same reply just to gain points. May be other don't notice but I follow each and every post of you.

@ Eswar Reddy Sorry I was logged off due to verification purpose. I have attached all excels in my yasaswigomes.blogspot.com . I used up statements from IFRS and tallied it initially and the the least difference was 1000 when I've done it manually. So I used solver on it thereby got price of product plus balance sheet tallied. I have a duplicate copy which attached here for your convenience

Forgot to mention, the procedure works 100%, and this model is able to do budgeting as well. I need to activate my excel 2013 product key as it is expired and I am sure the results would be much better.

It's a good one, i just checked it out.
@ Yasaswi Bhava,

How much is your charges ?
He already attached the sheet here.
This mobile version I can't download it

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details