IndAS 21 & Consolidation

Quick Summary
This discussion shares free Excel models for IndAS 21 and foreign subsidiary consolidation, including foreign currency translation and budgeting. The author explains the process, noting that manual calculations initially had a small discrepancy resolved using Excel's solver. The models are presented as a valuable learning resource, with participants discussing their experiences and potential applications in financial planning and analysis (FP&A).

I also downloaded it from mobile app

Absolutely free lol. I am planning to attend IBF inventory forecasting FP&O planning seminar. Registration is free. Maybe I could learn something. They are asking 1000$ for certification but I registered for free seminar. I hope I can rub off something from that seminar and do some more optimisations. 

Best of luck
@ Yasaswi Gomes,

Post a comment once it is over

Forecasting And Planning Conferences 2022 | IBF

Sure. 

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ΅
Started playing your gane
@ Yasaswi Gomes ,

Yasaswi Bhava
Now this is not your game for getting points

I am happy that you all have tried it. I ran a simulation myself in the morning after budgeting for PPE = Debt+Equity and below are the results. I am sure you all will get different optimisations. @ Eswar is super cool lol 

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Thanks for such a good sharing
Game started again
Its yours just see your thumbs

`Hi @ Rashmi Gandhi @ Eswar Reddy

I have some good news, the moderator @ www.solver.com gave me permission to use his software and I was able to get good results. But a problem persists!!! Corporate Mafia!!! What I can sort out with goal seek, I need not download Analytics Solver. But my Data Solver and Analytics solver gave me the same results. Simulations and Optimisations is just the same as long as we dont take courses. I dont like QAF being poor for the sake of CA and my double masters. Everything must be included in the curriculum. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details