Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Saif bro, what about you. Did you get the sms

Does the SMS state that check ITR status after 2 days. Asking coz the sms I received states that.

Have you received SMS as below. Please confirm.

Please check the Refund status for PAN:BHDxxxxx4F, AY2019-20 on https://tin-nsdl.com after 3 days. Please ignore this if the Refund has been received.

Yes.......that’s the sms. I guess the dept sends this sms only after refund issued

Yes the same sms

Please check the Refund status for PAN:AOKxxxxx7G, AY2019-20 on https://tin-nsdl.com after 3 days. Please ignore this if the Refund has been received.

Hi All,

I also got below  sms from it department.

Please check the Refund status for PAN AY2019-20 on https://tin-nsdl.com after 3 days. Please ignore this if the Refund has been received.

I beleive one should act sensibly as the above SMS doesn't mean ITR is processed as submitted. Better to wait for 3 days and than celebrate.

My 1 colleague got the SMS but I am still waiting
What about you Ganesh did u got the SMS

Saif what about you. Have u received

@ javvaji still not received bro... Looking on positive side... fingers crossed!
Hope all my friends here gets there refunds back soon!! Praying for you all guys!!
Saif I haven’t received sms. I have sent my reply on 17 so I guess that’s the reason. Don’t worry bro we will get it

Hope all should get their returns.

 

I hv also rec'd sms to check refund status on tin after 3 days.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details