Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 88

Raj S (Engineer) (2 Points)
Replied 20 April 2020

Hi All,

Responded to the risk email last week but didn't receive any further update on the refund. Hopefully will hear some news this week, fingers crossed.

Vijay Thapa (15 Points)
Replied 20 April 2020

@ Siva thank u so for ur help and support to revise my itr. Such a polite and descent person in understanding the problems of people like me. It is great to be associate with u. Once again thank u so much for ur help and support. Hope after your help, will get positive response and refund from IT Dept.

Regards 

1 Like

Ch P Janadeo (69 Points)
Replied 20 April 2020

looks like no one received any update on the  IRTS in risk management category!! still waiting for a response from IT Dept

1 Like

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 20 April 2020

Keep us updated for any mail received
1 Like

Sada Murali Mohan Rao (Chartered Accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 21 April 2020

Dear Tax Payers,

Many person saying if your claim is correct then you need not worry and select option one. Even if your claim is correct  it should be presented in ITR logically/properly. Returns are processed by the computer at CPC Banglore and you are not sitting in front of computer to explain your view. You have to present your claim in a computer readable format. If it is not so it will be transferred to your jurisdictional assessing officer (Human Being) where you will sit in front of him and explain your view and submit your point. Many taxpayers files ITR by claiming excess deduction under section 80C/80D/80DD/80DDB/80U/80G etc or claim housing loan or show low salary income to get refund. Employee should submit all his proof to his company so that these claims appear in his Form 16. Extra deduction should be claimed in exceptional cases where employee could not submit his claim before company due to any reason.. We should know that employer company also files TDS return and and computer cross check it with the return filed by the employer company and ITR filed by employee. Computer will not process the ITR If there is material difference between the two returns. If you have claimed refund beyond  a reasonable limit  you will get such notice and computer will not process your refund claim and your return may most likely to be transferred to jurisdictional assessing officer for manual scrutiny in which you have to submit proof. So those who have claimed unreasonable refund should file their revised return within given time limit otherwise they have to face problem in future. For more information contact- SMM Rao-9121260700

1 Like

Ani (Freelancer) (102 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

Hi Income tax twitter handle has below tweet yesterday

We have issued almost 14 lakh refunds & are in the process of issuing more refunds, but need your help in clearing what’s pending from your side. A reminder email has been sent to you. Pl respond to it at the earliest so that you are able to receive your refund #WeCare #StaySafe

Anyone received refund  who have got risk assessment email?

1 Like

Replied 22 April 2020

Yes @ ani .. i also saw that tweet but till date no progress in my case

Rakesh (Service) (86 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

Same here friends, no update as yet. Last wednesday i responded to the email, its been a week but still no response.

1 Like

Krishna Kanth (Business) (29 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

Mr.Siva.A, thank you so much for your advice and guidance in revising my return.It is very great  to talk with such a nice and experienced person like you.

I'm really happy to find a person like you in this forum. Definitely I will keep this relationship longer.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜Š

1 Like

Replied 22 April 2020

I guess department was sleeping for so long and now for their legthary behaviour small taxpayers are suffering

Karan (Accounts Payable Supervisor)   (21 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

Dear All,

I got my refund now...Just for informing you I came here.😊.

My return got processed on 18th April,

I have received the mail from IT department on 13th April.

Thank you All..

I sincerely thanking to  Mr.Siva Sir for helping me in revising the return. Now I got relief to my mind.πŸ˜€

1 Like

Ganesh (Employer) (155 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

Hi friends I have also received the mail on 14 April and we replied with option 1 but till date no news from the dept.

Replied 22 April 2020

I pray we will receive the refunds very soon. Let’s hope for the best friends

Replied 22 April 2020

I request everyone in this group to update their status on the refunds regularly. This will help us to know what is happening with our refunds
1 Like

Replied 22 April 2020

@ ganesh plz be in touch and will update my status as depends

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: