Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 80

Ch P Janadeo (69 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

It seems they started processing pending ITRs for processing the refund. Upon your confirmation/change, they will process the refund.

I am happy that they started processing and I submitted Option1 and hopefully they process my ITR in a day or two. Will keep you posted on this.

Vijay Thapa (15 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

I was speaking to their customer care representative they says sir your itr has been processed and there is no any issue/ any rectification required delay is due to because there is some change in system so will get ur refund intimation soon. We are sorry for inconvenience. There is no problem in ur itr. It has been already processed. Just wait for another few days. Now suddenly received the same msg stating that your itr is in risk management process. Not understood. Pl some wise man or knowledgeable person help us out. Regards 

Ann Andrews (2 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

I have received the mail in concern.Have responded in the portal with Option 1.

Please let me know if there's anything else that needs to be done from my end.

Thanks

vipul sharma (30 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

Hi All,

I also got below mail yesterday.for me when i was calling customer care they said there is no problem from my end.now suddenly this mail.i opted option 1 and submitted.now don't know what will be next.seeking your valuable feedback.

Dear Taxpayer,

It is seen that a claim of refund has been made in the Income Tax Return  for 2019 filed by you on 17-JUL-2019.

Your Income Tax Return has been selected under risk management process wherein your confirmation is required on the claim of refund. You are requested to submit your response in the e-Filing Portal post login by selecting either of the following options:

The claim of refund is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief
Return of Income is being revised wherein, correct claim of refund shall be made
To submit the above mentioned response, please login to e-Filing portal, Go to Worklist->For Your Action-> Response for Refund Confirmation.

Please verify the claims made in your Return of Income filed and submit your response accordingly. In case of any incorrect claims, please revise your Income Tax Return (ITR) .

Please submit your response within 30 days of receipt of this e-mail.

Please ignore this mail, if you have already submitted your response.

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

Dear all, we all have received the same email last year, I request everyone to take time before going for the options;recheck your incometax return and cross check all the claims you have made,if you have made any incorrect claims or anything to be changed, kindly opt for option 2 and immediately revise the return. If you select option 1 and then after the scrutiny if the dept finds out that you have wrongly claimed the you will be in big trouble.

Umang Jain (8 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

Last week there was a news that invome tax department to clear refunds for all pending returns immediately..you csn follow ..my wife got 143 email and I got this email for option 1 and 2 we both have 42 k around return

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

@ Sheena We will submit the response tomorrow morning right?

Replied 15 April 2020

@ saif yes we will do it together, I request you also to kindly recheck the return and verify all the entries. Since the dept didn’t achieve the target, they will definitely run through our returns. So better if we have any doubts, it’s better to revise the return

Chandu chowdary (4 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

@ Sheena, I got this email from incometax dept and selected option1 without checking properly .but there is entry to rectify for claims. can we do it even after selection of option1 . Can you please help me if we can do this.
My ID; L.CHANDRABABU @ GMAIL.COM

Ani (Freelancer) (102 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

Hi

Those who have responded to income tax intimation ,Pls keep us posted about refund status.

haren shah (39 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

Today I received the email under this category for my return. what r the consequences? i have reported all my income correctly in my return.

Chandu chowdary (4 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

any one please help me on above my query 

Replied 15 April 2020

@ chandu pls Revise your return immediately

Vijay Thapa (15 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

Dear Taxpayer,

It is seen that a claim of refund has been made in the Income Tax Return xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @ for 2019 filed by you on 17-JUL-2019.

Your Income Tax Return has been selected under risk management process wherein your confirmation is required on the claim of refund. You are requested to submit your response in the e-Filing Portal post login by selecting either of the following options:

• The claim of refund is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief
  • Return of Income is being revised wherein, correct claim of refund shall be made

To submit the above mentioned response, please login to e-Filing portal, Go to Worklist->For Your Action-> Response for Refund Confirmation.

Please verify the claims made in your Return of Income filed and submit your response accordingly. In case of any incorrect claims, please revise your Income Tax Return (ITR) .

Regards,

Compliance Management Team

Income Tax Department

@ sheena ma'am pl what should I do? If chose option 1 then what action required to be carry out for rectification if I want to do? Request ur valuable comments or help.

Regards 

Vijay Thapa (15 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

Dear Taxpayer,

It is seen that a claim of refund has been made in the Income Tax Return xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for 2019 filed by you on 17-JUL-2019.

• The claim of refund is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief
  • Return of Income is being revised wherein, correct claim of refund shall be made

Regards,

Compliance Management Team

Income Tax Department

@ sheena ma'am pl what should I do? If chose option 1 then what action required to be carry out for rectification if I want to do? Request ur valuable comments or help.

Regards 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: