Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

No communication for me today also and I have no clue when they will clear the files, dept is sleeping on our files
No communication for me today also and I have no clue when they will clear the files, dept is sleeping on our files
No response from the dept today also, I raised my concern in twitter also,no use,they want to verify the claims but they won’t send mail
All salaried people whose itr are still not processed by the dept, I guess they all be held up by the dept for claim verification and they will send us confirmations about the claims may be notice 143(2) and I don’t know how many more months they will take to send them and god only knows when our refunds will be processed
Friends please respond here to update your itr processing
No update on my case till now
No response for me today also and I don’t think they will send one in the near future
No update from the dept today also.......sick of this

Acompáñenos definitivamente en el ÚNICO Evento para hacer Negocios en Centro y Sur América. Conozca un Nuevo Mercado y sea parte del ÚNICO Show de negocios para Profesionales de la industria de Adultos que reúne también a más de 600 Modelos y Estudios Webcams del mundo.

https://lalexpo.com/es/Colombia.php#menu

No update in my case till now
No update for me till date.........................
No communication today also ....................
No update from the department and just like last year, everyone will get the response at once I guess
No update from this lethargic department
Govt busy in dividing country.... They don't want to indulge in sincere job

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details