Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Oh man We have to go through this all over again
@ sheena have tried calling customer care
@ Saif I did called them and they were saying the same old thing, that the itr is in processing and you will receive the message soon
Did anyone in the group received any updates from the department
Kindly share your updates here guys!
This Group is almost silent..
Hi guys Kindly update the info in this group
This group is very silent,what happened? Kindly share your info
My friends getting the refunds Every one filed in June and refund amount was less than 25k
When did you filed @ sheena..
I filed it in June saif
I think you will also receive the intimation order soon
Thank you for that I hope I will receive it soon
What about you @ Saif Did you file and what is your refund amount
I had filed my ITR in July and refund amount is 47k

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details