Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 5

priya (software) (22 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

Even i got the same and selected the option 2 as it includes some changes . Now what to do, should i e file again after submitting my response? Please suggest

(Guest)
Originally posted by : priya
Even i got the same and selected the option 2 as it includes some changes . Now what to do, should i e file again after submitting my response? Please suggest

I guess in that case you need to file a revised return since you selected option 2

DINESH YADAV (2 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

Nothing to worry for honest tax payers. If your refund claim is genuine then simply make compliance by conffirmation otherwise revise return.

CA.Om Prakash's Office (2 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

it is not scrutiny notice. It is intimation of tds credit mismatch with your return. plz reconcile tds claimed in itr with 26AS.

sumit ( Practice) (23 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

My client also recd. this mail for last year... &they r fully satisfied with our consultancy. Any query... Please consult @ 9899947133

seema (senior auditor) (26 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

This should not be fake as if u login,u can very well see the option to be submitted under action to be done drop down.

Praveen (Devloper) (22 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

I wanted to revise the ITR for 2018-19 and wants to add interest on home loan in my ITR . Kindly help me

rahul (LIC Agent) (24 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

Hi, I have a case totally different from others, I filed ITR having refund "x", later on I realized I missed few points, so I filed Revised version having refund "y" (x>y). Just 2 days after, my initial ITR was approved and refund of x was initiated. Now, I have to pay back some amount to IT Dept (x-y) ... If I select option 1 (refund is correct), it would be incorrect ... If I select option 2 (IT Dept has to refund more and re-calculate), this is also incorrect as I have to pay them back as they have given more refund to me ...what option should I select and why ... how can I pay the difference amount to them ... please help ... 

Ravi Sankar KOTARI (6 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

THERE WERE CASES OF WRONG CLAIMS MADE BY ASSESSEES TO GET REFUND.. IF YOUR CLAIM IS CORRECT, DON'T WORRY, CONFIRM IT, IF THE CLAIM IS WRONG YOU ARE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET IT RIGHT..

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 23 January 2019

If you have not submitted investment details, rent paid to your employer then you can claim it at the time of filing return, if your claim is correct and logically presented in ITR you need not worry.

Replied 23 January 2019

Yes, If you have forgot to claim any deduction in original itr then you may file revised retrun to claim that deduction.

Replied 23 January 2019

Many person saying if your claim is correct then you need not worry and select option one. Even if your claim is correct  it should be presented in ITR logically/properly. Returns are processed by the computer at CPC Banglore and you are not sitting in front of computer to explain your view. You have to present your claim in a computer readable format. If it is not so it will be transferred to your jurisdictional assessing officer (Human Being) where you will sit in front of him and explain your view and submit your point.

Many taxpayers files ITR or get the ITR filed with the help of so-called tax consultant and claim excess deduction under section 80C/80D/80DD/80DDB/80U/80G etc or claim housing loan or show low salary income to get refund.

Employee should submit all his proof to his company so that these claims appear in his Form 16. Extra deduction should be claimed in exceptional cases where employee could not submit his claim before company due to any reason..

We should know that employer company also files TDS return and and computer cross check it with the return filed by the employer company and ITR filed by employee. Computer will not process the ITR If there is material difference between the two returns. If you have claimed refund beyond  a reasonable limit  you will get such notice and computer will not process your refund claim and your return may most likely to be transferred to jurisdictional assessing officer for manual scrutiny in which you have to submit proof.

So those who have claimed unreasonable refund should file their revised return within given time limit otherwise they have to face problem in future.

For more information contact- Umesh Kumar, CA- 9717597230

amalraj (Service) (37 Points)
Replied 23 January 2019

Hi Umesh,

I called ITD Cusomer Care last month about my ITR return and asked any defect or discrepancy is there or not, but they replied there is no defect or discrepancy in your file since some internal process changes is going on, that is the reason it is taking this much time for this year. But now i also received the same and here i am wondering what is the issue.

Thanks,

M.Amalraj

deepak kumar (firm) (68 Points)
Replied 23 January 2019

Dear Sir,

we claim correct refund. but choose option 2. we have to revise return now

QWERT (engineer) (13 Points)
Replied 23 January 2019

I have opted for option one, now I can see some errors on my part, what to do now, can I rectify now?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: