Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 35

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 01 April 2019

Yaa I know @ sheena I am following this group since it's early days...

Rajdeep Sarkar (30 Points)
Replied 02 April 2019

ITR was processed on March 23rd, but amount is yet to be credited ... seems have to wait for another 10 months for the amount to be transferred in my bank account :-( 

Ahmed (IT) (37 Points)
Replied 02 April 2019

There is some news in DC front page again about tax collection Shortage, not meeting the expectations. I am too waiting for my ITR to be processed, filed on 31/05/2018.

Few things I found. 

1. They are have started using CASS (Computer Assisted Scrutiny System) recently. Seems are our cases (0.5 %) falls under this system and unable to determine the proper results and they are updating and testing the  new software to handle such types of cases as their goal for 2018-2019 to have full fledged system.

2. I saw earlier in threads, someone reported on Twitter for his/her ITR and that got processed and refunded. Maybe we can try this route.

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 02 April 2019

But even this doesn’t explain the delay in issuing refunds for the ITRs which have been processed. Mine was processed on the 6th March and still no refund, and there are many like that. Don’t know what they’re waiting for.
1 Like

Replied 02 April 2019

They have eaten the reserve made up of tax payers hard earned money or spent it on election or may b our hon.PM would have flown some where on earth with these reserves.. Thus we have to wait to get our earned money back

Replied 02 April 2019

And guys be prepared for the same harrassment for ay 19-20

Sekar Devaraj (40 Points)
Replied 02 April 2019

Spoke to customer care, they are saying due to new tool implemented in the system takes time to process the return. 

1 Like

abhay mishra (33 Points)
Replied 02 April 2019

Anyone recieved refund today.
1 Like

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 02 April 2019

No sms today also
1 Like

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 02 April 2019

What a pity People whose itr is not processed are waiting for their sms People whose itr is processed waiting for their refund
2 Like

Replied 02 April 2019

Brother sekar they r repeating the same line of internal changes since January ...

Akash (Chartered Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 02 April 2019

This is the first time it has happened like this in past 10 years 😠😠😠 Very frustrating.
1 Like

Replied 02 April 2019

@ akash brother it simply shows how much this dept and the govt who is controller of this dept are serious about us the salaried class

Replied 02 April 2019

Teach them a lesson this election

Sekar Devaraj (40 Points)
Replied 03 April 2019

Yes Bro, correct..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro