Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Income tax return

alka gaur (article) (119 Points)

13 May 2017  
can i file income tax return of AY 2011-12 today?

 1 Replies

PRABIR PAUL (*****Accountant***** Never insult to any person for any kind of lack of knowledge or misread.)   (1420 Points)
Replied 13 May 2017

Don't need to wait for income tax notice. Just meet your assessing officer and submit a condonation letter. Kindly read the section 119(2)(b).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags