Income tax refund return

Shilpa Baid (Article and CA Final) (157 Points)

14 November 2013  
Dear Members My client refund through ECS has been rejected because of acoount closure. 1.should i write a letter to ITO or Banglore CPC. 2.should i go for 154 Please guide me regards this Thanks in advance