Income Tax Portal issue

I was trying to register a TAN on Traces and income tax portal but while redirecting the same to income tax portal the page loads incorrectly. I am not be able to see any details or fields to input the data to register.
Is this happening with everybody?

Attached image for referenace.


Attached File : 3559897 20250306181020 ss.pdf downloaded: 89 times
Replies (8)
Quick Summary
Users are reporting issues with the Income Tax portal when trying to register a TAN via TRACES. The redirection leads to a broken page where registration details cannot be entered. While some users have tried various browsers and incognito modes without success, one user reported the issue resolved itself after some time. It's suggested to try again later or file a grievance if the problem persists.

Please find the attached image for your reference.

Refer :: https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/help/taxdeductor/registration

 

Already did. But whenever I redirect from TRACES to e-filing portal it gets stuck on the same page where no data about TAN is available just steps are shown without its contents.

I have given you the process to register TAN on E-filing portal.

Though it is not working just now due to some technical glitch. You may try after some hours. Or file grievance..

I have been facing the same issue since yesterday, tried a lot of tricks in the book by going into the incognito mode or using Microsoft Edge as well, but nothing is working. Getting the same issue every time.

Is there any specific browser to be used or a specific version of google chrome to be used?

Microsoft edge is good enough but system was not responding as required. Now it is working fine.

Recent page is attached...

 

Good luck...

No it is not. Maybe You're directly registering on income tax portal. Even this page opens in my browser but filing the details it asks me to register on TRACES first but as I have not filled any Returns yet TRACES redirects me back to income tax portal for completion of registration but as soon as TRACES redirects me to income tax portal the page stucks.

Originally posted by : Dipesh Sethia
opening quote I have been facing the same issue since yesterday, tried a lot of tricks in the book by going into the incognito mode or using Microsoft Edge as well, but nothing is working. Getting the same issue every time.
Is there any specific browser to be used or a specific version of google chrome to be used?
closing quote

Been searching for the same it's frustrating now. Let me know if you have any solution or I'll let you know if I get any.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details