Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax e-filing password forgotton

Page no : 2

Akshata (CA Final ) (324 Points)
Replied 19 July 2013

Hi jagdish

If u r not able to reset the password, please send a mail to validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in with following details :

1. PAN

2. PAN holder's name

3. Date of Birth

4. Father's name

5. Registered PAN Address

They will revert.

Shailendra Choukse (accounts officer) (26 Points)
Replied 29 August 2013

We are unable to get password from validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in because NOW they send password on old email id. We are facing problem

jagdish dhada (PROPRIETOR) (23 Points)
Replied 12 September 2013

Dear Sir,

My Email ID and pass ward is missing so deficulty coming in reset pass ward.

Please send reset pass in my new email ID  : jdacount @ gmail.com

My account Details is under;

PAN  :  AOYPG2164D

PAN HOLDER NAME : Rameshkumar Sukhdeo Gupta

DATE OF BIRTH :  01/08/1986

FATHER NAEM :  Sukhdeo Prasad Gupta

Register Address :  Abhilakh Nagar AOC-3, Irani Wadi Road No.4, Kandivali (West), Mumbai 400067.

Email ID :  jdacount @ gmail.com

Mobile No. 9920260327

PRONAB ROY (INCOME TAX ADVOCATE) (21 Points)
Replied 12 September 2013

I got my PAN registered with one Income Tax lawyer.  Neither he gave me secret question answer, nor e-filing password.  I had not e-filed my IT Return last year i.e. 12-13. That Income Tax lawyer who registered my PAN is not available now.  Under this circumstance, I sent email to Income Tax Helpline today.  They informed me that duplicate e-filing password would be sent to registered email id only.  What can I do now. Please guide me suitably.

Jayanthi M (Assistant Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 26 September 2013

Hi 

Am facing the same issue. Am unable to use any of the options available to reset password neither do I have access to the registered email id.

I called the Help centre several times however they kept repeating that there are no options available and I will have to wait for enhancements from the Government!!!!

If anyone can advice on getting my password to new mail id, please let me know

Thanks

Jay

S.Rizwana (CMA) (78 Points)
Replied 22 October 2013

Dear Frnds,

My client e-filing password for the Income Tax return filing was forgotton. He had not filed any e-return for the last A.Y's. His email id given while registration for income tax e-filing was also blocked. i have called to Income Tax Help line, they have told that, the e-filing password will be sent to your registered id only.for reseting the password we have 3 options. in the 1st option "my client dont the the answer for the secret question. 2nd option-he hadn't filed any e-returns till now, 3rd-option: password will be sent to registerd mail id nly.. which it was blocked..

Now, can't be pssible to re-register for e-filing...How can  password ?

Pl. help... me...

Alokesh Sengupta (Propreitor) (22 Points)
Replied 21 April 2014

Dear all,

But in my case ist option of forgat password has also forgotten and the rest options are not applicable. registered email id as recorded in the record of income tax return  is also not in order.

Now please let me know what will I do.

Thanks

Rgds

Alokesh

Dipesh (B.Com) (22 Points)
Replied 22 November 2014

I would suggest you to take a help of reputed consultant regarding income tax efiling password and for any query

Ashesh Trivedi (Sr.Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 04 March 2016

Dear All,

I was having same problem, but today i tried to re-set my password from my bank. First of all Login in your Net Banking Account. After login You will see "Income tax e-filling" option, Click on it and than it will re-direct to Income Tax Website, where you can change Security Questions, Change Password.

Try it, you will be suceeded.

Regards

Ashesh Trivedi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: