CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Income tax

CA Shikha Sharma (Ceo)     20 April 2019

CA Shikha Sharma
 583 likes  3854 points

| My Other Post

[From Exemptions Chapter ] Section- 54.. If an individual sells his house property and start constructing a new one and spend a part of his LTCG obtained from earlier house But at time of filling Income tax return deposits remaining part of LTCG in Capital gain account scheme So which amount will be exempted..? Whole CG or part of CG deposited

4 Like

Jaspreet Singh (Student)     21 April 2019

Jaspreet Singh
 1 likes  18 points

View Profile | My Other Post

all exempt. claim the full deduction in section 54 and mention details of the cost of new residential house plus amount deposited in CGA scheme in details of deduction section in return Form.

1 Like

Shukla M (other)     21 April 2019

Shukla M
 43 likes  281 points

View Profile | My Other Post

The sum of amount already invested in construction of house property, and remaining deposited to CGSS account for future investment.

1 Like

CA Shikha Sharma (Ceo)     14 May 2019

CA Shikha Sharma
 583 likes  3854 points

View Profile | My Other Post

thanks for answering , be blessed with Divine

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x