Income from F&O Trading

I have income from F&O Trading. How I show this in my return and which ITR I use for this ?

Replies (5)
Quick Summary
If you have income from Futures & Options (F&O) trading, you'll need to file ITR 3. This income should be declared under the 'Business or Profession' head, whether it's a gain or a loss. It's important to check if an audit is required for your specific situation, especially if you maintain books of accounts like a Profit & Loss statement and Balance Sheet.

Whether it is loss or gain?? You have to file ITR 3
You have to show under business or profession and you have to file ITR 3.
Check applicability of audit.
Originally posted by : Manmohan Pant
I have income from F&O Trading. How I show this in my return and which ITR I use for this ?

Have you maintained books of accounts like PnL and Balance Sheet?

No audit required

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details