Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jahed Topiwala (Assistant Accountant)     24 July 2021

Income earned outside India

I have client who has Business setup in Dubai and he is located in India.

Now he wants to transfer money to India from his Customers in Dubai.

What are the best option in this matter and what are the consequences of the same.

Kindly give your best advise.

 2 Replies


Sourav (Student)     24 July 2021

Yes you can transfer through FEMA act and after getting permission from RBI.

Taxability of income in India depends on residential status, and source and place of receipt of income. In your case, the income is received directly into your bank account in India, you are liable to pay tax in India
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     25 July 2021

Transfer amount through NRE Account in bank.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags