In my childhood !!!

It reminds me of my childhood 

Feels like I'm taking a long voyage across the ocean.

I'm in a riding on a boat all by myself and floating across the mild undulations created by the oceanic waves.

There are many pretty landmasses in the midst.

They beckon me to take a look, they beckon me to settle down...

but...
I really don't feel like going back. I had been in lands before and my thirst was never quenched.

I just love the way I am.




 
Replies (4)

hmmmm Nice Sir..............

 

Nice 1 Sirji...

Nice........ " I just love the way I am."

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details