Easy Office

IIM-Calcutta VS. ICAI -Salary

Page no : 5

Chandan Kumar (Strategy Analyst) (384 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

Ashima

Gud 1...Lol

1 Like

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 30 March 2012

@ Ashima. 

Please share your source (of the great ratan tata) with us....

(Guest)

@ koolleo87.

i dont hv the source as of nw,i read it somewhere and copy pasted it here...................sorry.....................

courageous Aries ( ) (263 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

people who study in IIM's stand for: "I" have "Isolated" "Myself"

1 Like

courageous Aries ( ) (263 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

@ chandan kumar ji don't forget that if CA passes an qualified opinion, MBA's ki waat laag lag sakti hai.

All MBA's working in a company, their decison is ultimately approved by a CA.

Acoording to MBA 2+2 will alwaz be 4, but for CA it can be anything and even our respected finance minister cannot object to it.

2 Like

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

/forum/campus-2012-why-didn-t-itc-fill-its-vacancies--196317.asp

1 Like

GAURAV PANJWANI (Chartered Accountant) (65 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

@ chandan- guess u work for AIMA ... :)

and btw ...nice skills... correcting spellings .. :D

1 Like

mb (28 Points)
Replied 03 October 2015

do not compare ca with iit or iim as a ca can not reach that level ever. our icai is managed by some dull headed as they are alaways busy with icai election. they are never worried about the future of ca profession. can you people give me any example as tech guys like vikram pandit, satya nadella and many others as they holding postion world ranked corporation as there any ca? indian ca are not accepted there also not cpa

ca is not that sort of thing. ca is nothing but a good accountant, what more you can expect from an accountant? that is why in devoloped country passing ca or cpa are not that sort of hard as compared to india. the course content is not that sort of high level as compared to iit or iim,but worst exam structure is responsible. if you want to do somthing extraordinary in your life and if you have math skill go for iit or iim or somhting like that. ca is for average person  that is why a rankholder salary is much lesser then iitan or iim    read the link below  

https://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-01-24/news/36527065_1_campus-placements-iim-seats-exam-results

1 Like

Renu Renu (job) (4 Points)
Replied 01 March 2016

comparison of highest salary is absolutely wrong. compare data with 80 % student data who pass CA course and not able to get job in campus placement. struggle after that much hard work. they are dishearted and doing job in small private places. if they put that hardwork in any govt job or MBA entrance definetly get better return. if a student can pass CA exam then he can also get admission in reasonable good MBA college. which give better return to him. accept the reality.

arvindan subramaniyam (2 Points)
Replied 07 June 2017

CA, CS, ICMA are constructed under an act of Parliament....they are the kings and queens man.... MBA are like management generals...How can you compare this both same like CAT or GMAT...CA have​ a foundation exam CPT.....ICAI provide GMCS and other trainings for better communication and soft skills how can you say CA people can't be good at communication and soft skills....CA have 3years of complete practical training under a practicing CA....Any people can bet me or promise without CA or CS a company can survey in India....Or other courses like CPA, ACCA and similar course across world....CA has rule survival of the fittest... Were in iim or some top college's some how they will become a MBA graduate tats the plus.....ICAI is the second largest professional Accounting & Finance body......

manan (Auditor) (22 Points)
Replied 29 May 2019

Ratan Tata never said such

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: