ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ignou admission

Kaushik Sekar (Article Assistant) (66 Points)

23 February 2016  

I had completed my CA Intermediate in November 2015 and would like to pursue a Bachelor of Commerce degree with IGNOU. If I am registering for the B.Com (A&F) course today (23/2/2016), when will I be eligible to write the exams? Also, when is the next exam to be conducted by IGNOU? Will I be eligible to write the next exam provided I register today?

Kindly guide me.

10 Replies

rahul (none) (91 Points)
Replied 23 February 2016

Hi,

You cannot register right now as the last date for January cycle was 15th Jan. 

Now you will have to get registered for July 2016 cycle. 
Once you take admission in July cycle, you will be able to appear for Term End examinations in June 2017.

Also, remember to submit your assignments before the due date (generally 3-4 months before Term End Exams). You cannot appear for the exams without submission of your assignments. 

PM me for any further Ignou related querries. 

P.S -  I have completed Bcom(A&F) and now pursuing Mcom (F&T).

Regards

Rahul 

2 Like

CA Bijay Shrestha (Never Give up....No matter what....)   (853 Points)
Replied 23 February 2016

I read somewhere that ipcc passed students are allowed exemption in 4 papers of Bcom in IGNOU. I didn't understand what is that. for Ipcc passed and training completed student , how many papers are required to give in bcom of ignou ???
1 Like

Nida Faisal (CA Job) (36 Points)
Replied 24 February 2016

You will need to give 4 papers only and you can get your B.Com degree in 1 year,provided your IPCC is complete. 

Also if you get registered toda,you will get June'17 exam attempt as last date for December is over.

1 Like

gurpreet singh chawla (accountant assistant) (53 Points)
Replied 24 February 2016

@ Rahul Bro m also pursuing M.com(F&T) frm IGNOU, my exams are due in December,2016..have u got any idea,when to submit assignments?? TIA

Sanju Magi (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 25 February 2016

@ Rahul I completed my IPCC & doing articles. Nw I want do M.com.. Tell me Hw many subjects will be exemption for me?? & Hw many subjects I need to write exam??

akhil akhil (4 Points)
Replied 27 February 2016

I completed my post graduations but am interested to do bcom A & F from ignou. Please may I eligible to write bcom & duration?

Rajat Shroff (article) (23 Points)
Replied 09 August 2016

rahul i want to know that documents which are to be submitted like ipcc marksheet etc are to be self attested or attested by gazetted officer.. waiting for ur reply 

regards

Rajat Shroff (article) (23 Points)
Replied 09 August 2016

hi nisa i want to know that documents which are required to be submitted for admission in bcom af are required to be self attested or to be attested by gazetted officer..

regads

rajat shroff

Akash (CA Final (2nd Group Pending))   (876 Points)
Replied 31 August 2016

Originally posted by : Rajat Shroff
hi nisa i want to know that documents which are required to be submitted for admission in bcom af are required to be self attested or to be attested by gazetted officer..

regads

rajat shroff

self attested

(Guest)

I have completed B.COM this year. but I am not able to decide .which course should I have choose. I read an article a month first on this website https://surejob.in/post-graduate-course-for-commerce.H T M L but then also not able to decide please help out...............................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register