If You Love Someone

 
*THE ORIGINAL QUOTE





If you love someone,

Set her free...

If she comes back, she's yours,

If she doesn't, she never was....





**********



THE NEW VERSIONS.... .





**********



Pessimist:





If you love someone,

Set her free ............ .....

If she ever comes back, she's yours,

If she doesn't, as expected, she never was





**********



Optimist:





If you love someone,

Set her free ............ ......

Don't worry, she will come back.





**********



Suspicious:





If you love someone,

Set her free ............ .....

If she ever comes back, ask her why.





**********



Playful:





If you love someone,

Set her free ............ .....

*If she comes back, and if you love her still, set her

Free again, repeat *





**********



Bill Gates :





If you love someone,

Set her free,

If she comes back,

I think we can charge her for re-installation fees but

Tell her that she's also going to get an upgrade.





**********



Finance expert :





If you love someone

Set her free

If she comes back, its time to look for fresh loans

If she doesn't, write her off as an asset gone bad.



**********  

Replies (10)

JUST BEAUTIFUL. IN THE WORLD OF WILD ANIMALS, READING POEM LIKE THIS IS VERY PLEASANT. I HAD READ A POEM LONG TIME AGO

ROSE MAY SHY

RIVER MAY DRY

DEEP INDIA VALLY

YOU MAY FORGET?

BUT HOW CAN I?

good one

hi frnd

good 1

 

Lover will sing the Song for her:

If I had to live my life without you near me

The days would all be empty

The nights would seem so long

With you I see forever oh so clearly

I might have been in love before

But it never felt this strong

Our dreams are young and we both know

They'll take us where we want to go

Hold me now, touch me now

I don't want to live without you

 


CHORUS:

Nothing's gonna change my love for you

You ought to know by now how much I love you

One thing you can be sure of

I'll never ask for more than your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for you

You ought to know by now how much I love you

The world may change my whole life through

But nothing's gonna change my love for you

 

If the road ahead is not so easy

Our love will lead a way for us

Like a guiding star

I'll be there for you if you should need me

You don't have to change a thing

I love you just the way you are

So come with me and share the view

I'll help you see forever too

Hold me now, touch me now

I don't want to live without you

nice

oh both are kooooooooooooooooooool..............!!!

OH.......So Nice.

nice yaar

nice

Nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details