If tomorrow starts without me

 

IF TOMORROW STARTS WITHOUT ME 
  
      "If tomorrow starts without me,
      And I'm not there to see,
      If the sun should rise and find your eyes
      all filled with tears for me;
 
      I wish so much you wouldn't cry
      the way you did today,
      While thinking of the many things,
      We didn't get to say.
 
      I know how much you love me,
      As much as I love you,
      And each time that you think of me,
      I know you'll miss me too;
 
      But when tomorrow starts without me,
      Please try to understand,
      that an angel came and called my name,
      And took me by the hand,
 
      And said my place was ready,
      In heaven far above,
      And that I'd have to leave behind
      all those I dearly love.
 
      But as I turned to walk away,
      A tear fell from my eye,
      For all my life, I'd always thought,
      I didn't want to die.
 
      I had so much to live for,
      So much left yet to do,
      it seemed almost impossible,
      that I was leaving you.
 
      I thought of all the yesterdays,
      The good ones and the bad,
      I thought of all that we shared,
      And all the fun we had.
 
      If I could relive yesterday,
      Just even for a while,
      I'd say good-bye and kiss you
      and maybe see you smile.
 
      But then I fully realized,
      That this could never be,
      For emptiness and memories,
      would take the place of me.
 
      And when I thought of worldly things,
      I might miss some tomorrow,
      I thought of you, and when I did,
      My heart was filled with sorrow.
 
      But when I walked through heaven's gates,
      I felt so much at home.
      When God looked down and smiled at me,
      From His great golden throne,
 
      He said, "This is eternity,
      And all I've promised you."
      Today your life on earth is past,
      but here life starts anew.
 
      I promise no tomorrow,
      But today will always last,
      and since each day is the same way,
      There's no longing for the past.
 
      So when tomorrow starts without me,
      don't think we're far apart,
      For every time you think of me,
      I'm right here, in your heart

Replies (3)

Nice....gReat

Fantastic 1

Wah Wah ...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details