If I call you my friend,

If I call you friend,
You will always share a piece
of my heart.
I will always pride myself,
To always be true to you.
As much as I need friends,
So must you.

I will also share a place in your heart,
To be there whenever you need me.
I may not be there in flesh,
But I will always be there in spirit.

I will cope with your moods,
And try to understand your needs.

When you are angry,
I will laugh with you.
As sadness overwhelms you,
We will cry together.

If you feel down and kicked,
I will pick you up
and brush away your doubts.

When you think you can't continue,
I will remind you that you can.

As you become discouraged,
I will boost your ego high.

At times when you wish to talk,
my attention will be all yours.

 

Replies (4)

Being a friend I don't take lightly,
It's my desire, never a chore.

At times when you must mourn,
I shall mourn with you.

If you need some silence,
yet not be alone,
We will sit together
in the peace of quiet.

When you wish to play,
You will always have a playmate.

When you feel on top of the world,
I'll pat your back and tell you,
you deserve to be.

You will never be completely alone,
A piece of me will always be with you.

One thing I can always give,
Is the gift of friendship
for you to accept.

Allow our friendship to make you smile,
Bring joy to your life
as you have to mine.

When you become confused
and lose your way,
Let me guide you
in the right direction.

Lean on me when you need support,
Let me share your sorrow and pain.

What good can a friend really be,
If you can't understand
we will always care.

If I call you friend,
You will always know,
A friend you have in me.

nice

Great poem......

Meaning of true friendship very well defined.........

Thanks and keep sharing....

Nice One,

Keep Rocking !!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details