IELTS EXAM FALLACY

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)   (7290 Points)

26 April 2021  

Hi,

I found out that IELTS General exam is a fallacy and they are pilfering students marks and squeezing money out.

This is how it is:

Written exam- this exam needs special writing skills like, a student cannot repeat the same word (nouns, verbs and adjectives)  or else the marks will reduce. This is not printed in the authentic handbook guidelines which they give when anyone books an exam. Since the students are unaware of this, they do the same mistake and their marks automatically reduce. Why is this kept a secret? When special writing skills are required for the exam, authentic information must be provided. Authorities are ignorant till date and when I complained to IELTS, it’s like a blind eye turned on me. 

This is to make a student rewrite this exam so that they can earn more revenues. No one rectified this and believe me, this exam is crap and anyone can achieve good scores easily if they provided correct info.

With this evidence, if I approach consumer courts, will they block this exam in entire India? How much will it cost to block this exam in India? Corporates MUST stop promoting this exam  and choose different English proficiency tests.

txs.