IDT query very urgent and Imp Plzzzzz

I have already appeared in IDT so, I completed the portion almost. I had bought padhuka s book and started again which I couldn't finish now.
Would it be enough if I complete padhuka fast track referencer (the first 100 page summary in the book) and do pm?
and I guess that can be done one day before exam?
Replies (6)
hi.. do u have BB Sir DT notes soft copy?
focus on valuation questions and case laws
prepare this way:
learn gst by hard: compulsory 10 marks
den do service tax: 40 marks
cenvat and valuation from excise as it applies in service tax and customs
customs and then common topics

if u get time after this den do remaining chapters of excise n ftp
N yes all d amendments related to all chapters to b done on third priority after gst n st
thanks all !!
Nope Yaar But, his book is available i guess.. that's what I purchased. you can easily go through that book I 4 to 4.5 hrs max @ Anusuya S

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details