Idt CA Final Query

I've already posted a query regarding Manoj Batra Sir's book.
I have a consideration in this regard. I see it to be too huge to complete before may 2018 - approx 1100 pages, if I'm not wrong.
I believe, there is not much time left, with 8 subs in hand. I can max spend 7 to 9 days for idt. Else, my revision will get affected.
What about other authors?
I know Bangar is reputed. I wanna know one thing.. I have already appeared more than once in old Service Tax regime. So, if I take up Bangar's Summary compiler, will I be able to follow gst and score good or decent marks? Pls suggest. Thanks.
Replies (26)
Or will ICAI SM be a better option??
go for banger.........it is best option....for u.....bt not go for summary ..... purchase the whole book....if u spend 10-12 in day ...it will complete max 8-9 days.......if u want which particular chapter should read more or which may be u ignore....u taxt on this whatsapp NUM 9558651368....I'll give the details...
Thanks bro.
hey I hv study mat for idt
want to know which chapter I can read more n which ignore
and it is not possible to revise the whole SM just before exams . suggest something pl
@ vaishali Ji., I don't think it's possible to do SM fully before Exams. Not to be too negative though. Yet, looks like it.. Though it's the best book available, it's too difficult to complete..
thanks for scaring me
Sorry.
arey nai it's ok
buy vineet sodhani idt summary book .you won't regret.
thanks n what about practical sums
every thing is there all latest case laws, imp solved illustrations, solved theoretical questions. very authentic book. if you only do this book thoroughly you can score 55+.
Oh.. Okay will check out.
Thanks ji
thanks yaar

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details