Ideal `ORKUT' profile of a Software Engineer

Ideal `ORKUT' profile of a Software Engineer

About me: I think I am changing the world, but I am not. I think I am contributing to the Indian economy, but I guess I am not. I think I love my work, but I do not.

 

I think I hate all people who made me earn my engineering degree, and I do. I think I am living, but and most importantly, I am LOOKING for someone to make me live !! Ok…I won't be funny anymore. I am a cool guy with a zeal to enjoy life (For all those who know me–> "Just stop laughing!!")


Relationship status : What?

Birthday : The day my Project Leader is about to fire me.

Age : 101111111111

Here for: Web browsing in company hours.

Children : can't be (hey, don't get me wrong here!)

Ethnicity : Programmer.

Languages I speak : Java, C/C++, 010101110101

Religion : I get holidays on all religious festivals, so I love all religions.

Political view : The guy sitting beside me is a pig!

Humor : Daily in office hrs visiting sites like funtoosh

Fashion: Ask my company HR. Btw, I like jeans, t-shirt and a cross-bag

Smoking: The second greatest pleasure on the earth.

Living : Come on, this is a stupid one. How can this be asked to a Software engineer? Believe me, I am living!

Hometown : My company (Oh God! Please bring my appraiser to this page)

Webpage : naukri.com, jobsahead.com, hotjobs.com – Isn't it Ultimate???

Passions : searching for the cheapest pub around, cursing my company, looking for other company, remembering my good old college days, worrying about my future.

Sports: Quake, CS (Counter Strike), computer chess.

Activities : Are you crazy?

Books : "How to lose weight in 20 days?", "How to live a happy life?", "101 ways to attract girl", "Java Unleashed", "C++ at your footsteps", Others censored

Music : Metallica, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, ACDC, and anything depressing or doesn't make sense.

Cuisines : Bread Butter, Maggi but anything available within 200 meters of my cubicle!

Replies (15)

good

 funny.

 very funny 

Funny....

funny

 Its nice

funny n nice.

thank god i m doing ca

funny

acha hai Rajesh bhai

very funny

Awesome...

GOOD ONE YAAR

Marvellous....!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details