Icwai: practical training exemption

Hello!

 

I am eager to explore more on opportunities in ICWA. I understand that there is a cluse to avail Practical Training Exemption. I currently Work(been working for over 10 Years Now) in the field of Information Technology. I understand that there is a possibility for me to avail exepmtion for the whole 3 years toward the course.

 I am not sure if there is any particular stream in Information Technology that is exempt from practical Training? or any software development experience in Banking, Manufacturing will do? Can you please help clarify this.

 

Cheers and Thanks!

Chetan

Replies (3)
Originally posted by : Chetan B G
Hello!
I am eager to explore more on opportunities in ICWA. I understand that there is a cluse to avail Practical Training Exemption. I currently Work(been working for over 10 Years Now) in the field of Information Technology. I understand that there is a possibility for me to avail exepmtion for the whole 3 years toward the course.
I am not sure if there is any particular stream in Information Technology that is exempt from practical Training? or any software development experience in Banking, Manufacturing will do? Can you please help clarify this.
Cheers and Thanks!
Chetan

Recognized areas for training exemption includes Systems Analysis, Information Technology (including ERP system).
.
[See Page No. 6, S.No. 16(B)(x) - FAQs on Practical Training]

Thanks Deepak,

Only thing that is not a bit clear is Information Technology(include ERP) does this mean that the IT experience should Include ERP experience as a Requirement or any Experience in the field of IT will be considere. Any Ideas please?

Thanks Deepak,

Only thing that is not a bit clear is Information Technology(include ERP) does this mean that the IT experience should Include ERP experience as a Requirement or any Experience in the field of IT will be consideres. Any Ideas please?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details