ICWAI Inter test papers

Hi,

I would like to attend the december 2011 examination for Intermediate 2nd group. Since I am into postal coaching mode, I need to send the answers for the test papers. My question is,

Can I answer only the 2nd gropu's test papers?

Or I need to answer both the gropus test papers?

Please help me in this regard

Thanks

Vinay Prasad 

Replies (2)

ANSWERS TO CC PAPERS

 
  • INTER
  • FINAL
Originally posted by : Saritha And Vikas



ANSWERS TO CC PAPERS

 


INTER




FINAL


 

Hi Saritha and Vikas.

Thank you so much for the help.

Can you please also let me know whether we have to submit all the test papers or we can submit only one group test papers. I would like to attend the dec exams for the Group 2. Can I write and send the only 2nd groups test papers. Or I need to send test papers for both groups. This is my first attempt in ICWA. Please help me in this regard

Thanks in Advance

Vinay 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details