ICWAI Inter Study Ntotes

HI,

I am Doing ICWAI Inter (Old syllabus)

and i havve no money to attend coaching classes

Can any one help me with study notes of any coaching classes

thanx in advance

Replies (34)

Dear Karan Don't worry You can collect notes from me of Sanjeev Varshney Sir whose only name is very popular in ICWAI. If You want these notes than YOu can mail at my id. I will give You. Even You can collect his notes from ICWAI Liabrary from any student. Most of students have his notes. Yaar tum Chaho to Varshney sir ke Institute se Bhi Ye notes le sakate ho. He is very humble person. He will definitely help even for any problem. whether You are taking coaching from Sanjeev sir or not. My id is rkapoor.love @ gmail.com

Originally posted by :karan
" HI,
I am Doing ICWAI Inter (Old syllabus)
and i havve no money to attend coaching classes
Can any one help me with study notes of any coaching classes
thanx in advance
"


 

hii buddy,  go through Institute's modules..they are sufficient..

HI,
I am Doing ICWAI Inter (Old syllabus)
Can any one help me with study notes of any coaching classes
thanx in advance

SEEMA MORE

 

pls provide me icwai costing & taxation notes

HI,

I AM DOING ICWAI INTER (OLD SYLLABUS)

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO ATTEND THE COACHING CENTRE.

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH STUDY NOTES OF ANY COACHING CENTRE AND SUGGESTED ANSWERS OF PREVIOUS TEN YEARS.

THANKS

I want study material for icwai inter.

I Am doing ICWAI Inter (old syllabus).

I have no money attend to coachong classes.

Can any one help me with study notes of ICWAI Inter.

thanx in advance.

Originally posted by :Guest
" pls provide me icwai costing & taxation notes "


 

hi rashi kapoor, amjad khan, can u send study note to my id khan_amjad31 @ rediffmail.com, please. of inter old course. thanx in advance.

 i am doing icwai Inter old syllabus i want  sanjeev varshney study  notes pls send me my e maill id damodharan12 @ sify.com

Originally posted by :Guest
" pls provide me icwai inter study materials notes "


 

 i am doing cwa inter (group I)

please send me study notes to srini1457rao @ gmail.com

Hello Freinds,

I am doing ICWA final.

can anyone suggest me the best teachers for final stage III in east delhi.

Hey Guys....

Don't waste your time in finding any study material......

Study Notes given by institute is more than enough so as to crack the CWA..... any stage.

Trust me, I passed my inter with good marks by studying from study material only. Same with my other seniors also.

Hope u got my point!

Best luck for exam!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details