Easy Office

ICWAI - course

Page no : 2

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

no anubhav . single degree is enough ... 

and about ur question i can tell u exact term after my campus this month of cwa ....

in ca campus .... although they did neglect me ... but they offered packages ranging from 5 lpa to 14 lpa

but the point of concern is 

they did not short listed 10% of the whole crowed

and selected mere 0.5% of the total crowd 

that means 1 out of 200

but still i respect icai ..... and unlike akilanda i cant abuse my profession ....

1 Like

raama (SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER)   (73 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

DEAR MR.CA-CWA RAVI KHANAL YOU CAN  CONTINUE TO HAVE YOUR VIEWS. BUT ONE DAY YOU WILL REALISE THAT  ALL THAT I SAID ARE TRUE.  I AM IPCC STUDENT TOO AND KNOW WHAT STANDARDS ICAI MAINTAINS COMPARED TO ICWAI.(IF AT ALL THEY HAVE ANY)  . I AM NOT GOIN G TO GAIN ANYTHING BY DEFILING AN INSTITUTE, I AM ONLY PERTURBED BY THE WAY THE INSTITUTE  CONDUCTS EXAMS AND DILUTES THE SYLLABUS. I ONLY WARN STUDENTS FROM FALLING PREY TO THIS INSTITUTE . THEY CAN DO CA AND COME UP IN LIFE BUT NEVER CWA.

Replied 30 August 2011

mr. akilanda i will not be amajed if u will abuse icai as well after 2-3 years down the line 

be positive .... life will be positive then .....

beauty lies in the eyes of the observer

1 Like

Replied 30 August 2011

I AM NOT HABITUAL ABUSER .  i wont talk bad of other cources just like that , i had hands on experience in this field and have watched all this for the past 10 years. right from that time cs and ca institutes maintain good standards unlike cwa which lost its sheen . for all the years to come ca and cs will have good standards and respect in industry unlike cma.

Replied 30 August 2011

akilanda ji why dont u do one thing ? just do ca and keep ur mouth shut when u feel like abusing icwai ?

i guess it will be better for you and us as well .......

no hard feelings for u 

but kindly dont continue giving defamatory remarks about icwai .....

3 Like

Replied 30 August 2011

arey yaar . there is nothing abusive and defamatory . this is all reallity today and we will know once we visit few exam centrees and assess the students etc. see what language you use on me thats what is defamatory and abusive.

Replied 30 August 2011

akilanda ji ...... if u abuse my institute i will obviously stop u 

and i dnt think i am abusive at all .....

Replied 30 August 2011

i amtelling truth only not abusing

Replied 30 August 2011

u are spreading rumours ........ if u are not successful then u cant blame icwai ....

kindly stop giving ur valuble comments now ....

Replied 30 August 2011

sure sure. i never said i am unsuccessful.and nothing is rumour. all truth only.

Replied 30 August 2011

hatss off to ur negativity .....

rameshbabu.k (CA final (MBA) (M.com ) )   (174 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

the most suitable course for working people is icwai itself

and i always praise icwai due to the fact that unlike other courses there are not much formalities involved in it 

however in finals u have to struggle a bit to arrange for computer classes and MT

rest is all manageable 

i welcome you to this course sir 

3 Like

Replied 30 August 2011

ramesh babu i guess these are my words ?

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

Dear "akilanda koti brahmanda nayaka"

The choice of your words and the comparison of the standard of ICWA with lkg shows how frustraed you are. If anything the standards have improved and will continue to do so in future. Regardless of what you say everybody in the industry know the worth of a CMA (Provided he has the quality too, it is also applicable for CA and CS). I think no body deny the fact even if you are a CA and you dont have the quality you can not get a good job.

The comaprison of CMA's with graduate pass and +2 pass is quite hilarious. I think i should give your no to many Graduates and +2 pass outs. They will give you blessings if you can arrange them even half quality of Job that CMA's get. Now coming to Showing the door on hearing about the CMA's. Depends on the knowledge and personality you have. With the kind of attitude that you are showing and the disrespect towards the Profession of which you say you are a member, it is very much expected. You are misguiding the students. I can give you many examples of successful CMA's. But i dont think it will have any effect on you. Today in all job vacancies CA/ CWA are given the same respect. And ultimately it is your quality which will make your future bright.

I, CMA. Sanjay Gupta, is a proud member of this institute. I am greatful to the ICWAI for iparting such quality education to me due to which i am having a very good career and above all the respect of my fellow Professionals from all the field.

It is my request to you, to change your thought process and stop giving wrong advice to students. I think most of the students can tell you the level of ICWA exams. Today even the  scope of Practicing CWA's has improved by leaps and bound (Hope you are aware of the latest amendments). I can keep writing 10 times the good stuff about my beloved ICWAI than the nonsense stuff you have written. But i dont think i should waste my time on showing you the truth. DGM (F & A) of my company is CMA and he has quite a few CA's under him and so is the case in many organisation and also vice versa. Ultimately its your quality which will take you the TOP.

And if you are a CMA then learn to respect your Profession and Institute. I am proud of that a CWA Student and a New CMA in the form of Ravi is debating against a Vetran like you. These students are the future of ICWAI. At least learn from them.

Regards

CMA. Sanjay Gupta

12 Like

Replied 30 August 2011

CMA sanjay gupta sir ......

hats off to you .....

being such a senior CMA u can still talk with such modesty ...... i need to learn it :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: