Icwai cc solved paper for june/dec 2012 (inter) exam

I took admission this December 2011 and i want to sit for both the groups on June 2012 ( Intermediate). Does anybody can give me the cc answer for June/December 2012 ?

Replies (17)

You may check below link:

https://www.icwaportal.net/2009/08/inter-cc-question-papers.html

ICWAI Test Paper Jue/Dec. Inter 2012

Hi,

    Please send me the icwai cc test paper for both groupI and groupII of Intermediate course which was held on june term examination.

 

easy way to get 90% answer
follow :- /forum/easy-great-way-2-solve-cma-cc-question-paper-191130.asp

Dear All,

Please help me if any one have ICWAI CC Aneswar Papers for Inter both  send me my Email Id : santoshpradhan65 @ gmail.com  OR santoshpradhan64 @ yahoo.co.in ,

Please can anyone Give me URL for CC paper download for Dec 2012

If anybody have answers of icwai postal test papers of june|december 2012 exam plese send on this address.       Jobsonjoy @ gmail.com

Hi,

I am appearing ICWA Inter Dec 2012. Please any can help me in prepration for exams.

Munesh Kumar

09871545796

Please help me if any one have ICWAI CC Aneswar Papers for Inter both  send me my Email Id:sathish7254 @ yahoo.com&rocksathish077 @ gmail.com

Hi,

 

I am appering ICWAI Inter both group on Dec 2012. I need your suggestion to clear the both group. I am working as well as doing study so I had been given too less time in study. 

I need your valuable word to clear the both group...

Dear collegues,

Plzz provide me the CC answers of december 2013 question paper of ICWA INTER??

U can also mail me on my Mail ID: bhaveshjain24 @ gmail.com 

Thanks

CC is not mandatory for CMA students..atleast for WIRC...confirm from WIRC......

dEAR ALL,

                   I require answers to CC test papers ICWAI Final Syallbus 2012 for December 2013. attempt If anybody has got it solved ,kindly mail me at cs.rahultandon @ hotmail.com.I have the urgent need since the last date of submission of test paers is coming closer i.e 10th August 2013

I have registered in ICMAI for Intermediate examination on Dec'13 and i have to submit the test papers for group-1, please arrange to provide the answer the below mentioned subjects and please find the attachment for test papers. Financial Accounting Direct Tax Costing and Financial Management.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details